Interlibrary Loan Office Hours
Monday-Friday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD. 21250
NOTE: If you get an error message when trying to log into ILLiad please call the ILL office at 410-455-2341. If the ILL office is closed please contact the Circulation Department at 410-455-2354 or
Email ILL: email@example.com
ILLiad streamlines the way materials are ordered through ILL and allows users to track their requests at any time. New users need to register and select a user name and password. After registering you may begin ordering materials through ILL. ILLiad FAQ
Please click on Availabilty of Materials to see what ILL can and cannot borrow for you.
Interlibrary Loan Service:
- is available only to current UMBC faculty, students and staff.
- Users must be registered at Circulation before ILL requests will be processed.
- The Interlibrary Loan Service allows patrons to request materials and books needed for their research, that are not owned by UMBC.
- ILL does not borrow leisure or recreational reading.
- Please see Availability of Materials
|Collection Management & Interlibrary Loan|
|Chetelat, Kathy||Collection Management/ILL Stafffirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Moskal, Robin||Head of Collection Management and ILLemail@example.com|
|Schechter, Lidia||Collection Management/ILL Stafffirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Shapiro, Rachel||Collection Management/ILL Staffemail@example.com|
|Vishnevskaya,Natalya||Collection Management/ILL Stafffirstname.lastname@example.org|