Endnote Web at UMBCEndNote Web is a web-based citation manager that allows for gathering, storage, and management of citations in a web-based environment. EndNote Web accounts can be accessed from any computer with internet access. Citations can be directly transferred from selected databases (Web of Science, PubMed, Library catalog), imported from saved (exported) records, or entered individually.
Go to the EndNote Web log in page
EndNote Web is available at no charge for current UMBC students, staff, and faculty. EndNote Web Help Guides:
- Setting up an EndNote Web Account
- Using EndNote Web with the Library Catalog
- Using EndNote Web with EBSCO Databases
- Using EndNote Web with ProQuest Databases
- Using EndNote Web Toolbar with Firefox
- Using EndNote Web Cite While You WriteTM Plug-In
- Export Citations out of Microsoft Word Document into EndNoteWeb (Export Travelling Library)
View the Library's EndNote Web training presentation.
Direct any questions or comments to Katy Sullivan, firstname.lastname@example.org, in the Library's Reference Department.